In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and Kingsgate Animal Hospital appreciates your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, we would like to welcome you back into the hospital.
For clients who choose to come into the hospital with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are required when inside the hospital.
- When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. When we have the exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the hospital.
- Your pet’s examination and any necessary treatment will be performed in our treatment area to facilitate social distancing in the exam room.
- All paperwork and check-outs will be conducted in the exam room to avoid crowding in the lobby.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
- Please call us from your car once you arrive in the parking lot. A technician will come out to get your pet and the doctor will call you after examining your pet.
- We also offer drop-off appointments. You can call ahead of time and give a history over the phone to one of our technicians and they will meet you in the parking lot for drop off and pick up. The doctor will contact you via phone.
- If you would like medication refills, please call ahead of time and we will happily bring them out to your car. Boarding drop-offs, surgery check-ins/pick-ups, and technician appointments will remain curbside at this time.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.